Thursday, April 16, 2009
Day 8
Liam is great he is gaining about an oz a day or 50 something grams. Which is super great. I requested that he comes home as soon as possible. The nurse thinks he is ready just small she will have a talk with the doctor and see what he says. She said not to get my hopes up. He really has no reason to be there so I am thinking of breaking him out if they don't agree. I wonder if I can do that???? I will need to investigate. I am burnt out from all the frickin' driving pumping feeding driving I am going mad I need to slow down so I can get my BP down. Anyways I thought I would give an update. We are all good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Morag, I hope you get a break from this soon and get to relax with your little sweet baby. Your a superhero.
ReplyDeletexo
i do hope liam gets to come home soon! it will be so much mre relaxing for you! i bet you could break him out of the hospital if they say no! crossing my fingers!
ReplyDelete