Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Smiles

OK we have real smiles. They started on fathers day and they are soooo cute! He seems to smile when he first wakes up which is great. Keiran would scream and be so sad for at least 30 min after he woke up, I am looking forward to happy rising. Last night Shelly came from Montreal with little Layla. They had a sleepover in Makayla's room. Layla is such a sweet happy baby. Shelly is a great mom I love watching my friends becoming mama's they are all so great at it!

I had a lot of breast milk left in my freezer from pumping while Liam was in the hospital. I wasn't sure what I would do with it since I don't give bottles very much, if at all. I met someone who had a friend with twins who needed breast milk. So Rainbow, yes her name was Rainbow, came and got my 60 oz of breast milk. Now I have my freezer space back and I don't need to be reminded of moo cow every time I pull out the chicken.( moo cow is what the kids said when they saw me pumping )

I am busy here packing for Galiano. I have to pack 4 people for a month on the island. I am trying to take it one step at a time. I also have to do a huge superstore shop with all 3 kids Friday morning. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. You are my hero! Haha! Your time on Galiano is going to be awesome. I will be thinking about you tons! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete