and a little bit. Liam is now 3 months, 8 weeks adjusted, and I am feeling like we are finally leaving the newborn stage and I am really happy about it. It feels like he is developing so fast. He is smiling and cooing and today he grabbed his soother out of his mouth and tried to put it back in multiple times. The stage of holding things is near. He is also super strong on his legs loves to stand and sit on my lap to see the world around.He has gotten into rocking with grandma and his soother, which he loves more than my milk. So tomorrow I am going to get a swing to rock him, hopefully he will like it. he just woke up so this post is over i will try and find time soon to tell some funny family stories.
i
dylan is a strong little edgar too! he would stand on my la all day if he could! we have just entere the holing stage ...... it's wonderful. i wish we had been able to come and see you, still sniffling over here though! take care!
ReplyDelete