Thursday, April 23, 2009

2 Weeks

Today Liam is 2 weeks new. Wow where did the time go. I guess because he was born early I don't feel like he is really 2 weeks new. He is still negative 4 weeks. hmmmmm This should make for an interesting 1 year. 

Liam seems to be waking up a bit he will have at least 2  5 minute sessions of alert time a day. This is a big change from sleeping 24 hrs except for during diaper changes and the 10 min feed every 3 hrs. He is starting to feel like a real baby to me.

Last night was much better than the two nights before. The two nights before he was waking up every 2 hrs this was only giving me 1.5 hrs of sleep at a time. I was traumatized and not sure how I was going to do it once Glenda left. But last night I did it I brought him into our bed and he slept so much better. I think I got a 4 hr stretch which has made my day so much better. I hope tonight goes as well because Glenda is going home tonight.

Sorry if this post seems a little disjointed I am still working on less sleep and time than before.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you got more sleep! Don't worry about the co-sleeping - your sleep is more important than him being in your bed or not, right? He'll go in the crib when you're both ready. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever gets you through the night, Mama!!! You are a superstar....

    ReplyDelete