Wednesday, April 29, 2009

3 weeks

These days Liam's biggest struggle is pooping. He grunts all day long and poops all day long.

We went to the pediatrician yesterday Liam is 5lbs and 18.5inches. He gained 1 pound in a week and he is 1.5 inches longer. So we don't have to go back to the pediatrician any more. One less doctor appointment makes me really happy. I am getting a little tired of doctors and appointments. This 5lbs mark has made it legal for Liam to ride in his car seat. I couldn't be happier I am very tired of being stuck at home with all this nice weather. I know I have to keep him away from all the action but at least I can get out a bit without another adult to supervise him in the car seat. 

Today I picked up a new/used stroller off craigslist. I am so happy with it! It is the same as my old one a bebecar and it was only $50. I love deals. 

I think my blood pressure is going down. Which is the best news ever that means it was preeclampsia and not my own hypertension (which would mean I need to take drugs forever) I am still not sure because I am using Scott's parents machine and it might not be accurate. I haven't seen numbers in the 120's and 70's for awhile. I will go to the doctor soon and have them check to make sure. 

Now I must go feed the littlest hastings some super creamo.

No comments:

Post a Comment