Friday, May 29, 2009

Funny Day

Well today had some funny perks!

2 weeks ago I got a letter in the mail saying that they received my birth registration for Liam but the doctor or midwife didn't send one in. So he officially didn't exist until I could get them to send in a nob (notice of birth) which actually was a bit of work tracking down who was responsible just in the fact that I had so many care givers. Finally I got the hospital to send another copy. Well today I was excited thinking I was getting his birth certificate instead it was his SIN card. I can't believe my sons only piece of ID is a SIN card. I guess I can send him to work if the recession gets really bad.

My next funny moment is all about my new found obsession for cloth diapers. I am always looking for a deal on craigslist. Daily I search for cloth diapers hoping to find some sweet deals on poop holders... I know I must find a new obsession. Anyways a couple of weeks ago I saw an add for some that I would like to try called rumparooz but they were priced way to high $25 /diaper new they are less than $30! So I emailed and asked if I could give her $20 she said the ad was too new so no. Well 2 days ago I emailed her back and asked if I could may be but just 2 for $20 (now that it had been 2 weeks and the ad was still up) no reply. Well today while searching for diapers I saw she had posted a new add and was selling them for $15!!!! What a whack job she could have sold them to me for $20. So I emailed her then realized she probably wouldn't email me back. Well as some of you may know I don't like to loose so I made a fake email without my name, which gives me away every time, and emailed her with that address as well. Guess who got a response and who didn't; She emailed my fake address but not my real one. Some people are super strange!!!!! WTF I mean really how much could I have offend her to not respond to a buyer....

My dear baby is crying!

1 comment:

  1. haha that's pretty funny! i love doing sneaky things like that to get my way too!! i have created WAAAY too many fake email accounts!

    ReplyDelete