Thursday, May 21, 2009

Liam's Due Date

Liam is now ready to join the world. I am so happy he is at this stage. I can now look at him and see what he would have been like at birth and boy oh boy is he cute! 

Last night he spent a good portion of the night grunting which was irritating. But today he is making up for it by sleeping a lot! We have been fighting a small rash and finally I found a product that cleared it right up: Weleda Calendula Diaper Cream. It was super pricey $16 for the tube but worth every penny now that it worked! We should be able to go back into cloth soon which will quickly save us the $16 if I don't buy any more online. Today I put him in my new Beco carrier which I have been waiting to try him in. He did well and fell asleep right away then I successfully placed him on the bed without waking him up. Ahhh the milestones. 






1 comment:

  1. Yay! the cream worked for you too. We have Dolores to thank for that one! Thanks again for the diapers for Pete, he happily toddled around in some today. Of course, he was happiest with no diaper by the end of the day, but that is 2 less in the landfill!

    ReplyDelete