My last post I was whining about him waking up but the next night and day and all the time since then he has been fine. He is waking up but its not as bad as I thought it was going to be. I am hoping his chill personality will shine through if not I am seasoned I know it will all change with time. Right now he is waking up at 10pm, 3am , sometimes 5am and 7! Not to bad. We sleep with him so I barley wake up which is my saviour.
Keiran was cute today he had a few more shots (immunizations) to catch up on so I brought him to the doctor with Liam. He was excited to get the shots, he loves new adventures and to him this was one of them. Wow that was easy, I wish he was always that easy.
I am sleepy today but my BP was back down at the doctors so that is good news. I wish it would go all the way down but a little bit is better than none. I am craving sugar I think its because I am tired and that it tastes sooooo goood. Thats all for now folks!
No comments:
Post a Comment