This is looking more like how I remember. Honestly tonight and last night have been a little more interesting. Liam is waking up! Tonight I was trying to pull dinner out of my a@$ while trying to keep the big kids from waking up Liam even though he is waking every 10 min ahhhh frickin' newborns. I got it done without loosing my cool but I didn't think I would.
He has become super needy and I am not sure what approach I want to take. Cuddle or Ignore hmmmm which theory is the best???? He is super gassy this is a big part of the problem but he stops being gassy when I cuddle him ... is it really gas?
Wow that was a complaint post. It was bound to happen sometime.
cuddle cuddle cuddle...wear a sling around the house for everything...I know it's high maintenance but he's just a little dude...he needs his mommy....love love love....hey, you asked....
ReplyDeleteYou could try some gripe water for gas. They have it in the heath food stores or you can make it yourself if you look up the ingredients. Olive had terrible colic and this would work great (sometimes :).
ReplyDeleteI agree with Nikki, wear him around for now, there will be plenty of time for seperation when he's a little older. Just think, he would still be inside right now right? But that's just my opinion, you will know what's right for you both..
and remember the #1 rule of Mommying...YOUR NEEDS DON"T MATTER! Hahaha, just jokin'... (I am just saying that to balance out all of that 'you have to take care of yourself first' stuff because I often wonder if people who say those things are even parents and what do their baby's think when they let them cry through the night so they can get their beauty sleep, take long hot showers and blow dry their hair and take spinning and yoga classes at the Y....'I am so glad my Mommy takes such good care of herself..'?)
ReplyDeleteBut seriously...trust your gut, you are a great, wise Mom.