Liam is 9lbs 9 oz today. It is amazing because he really only eats for 5 min every 2 hours or so. He rolled again today twice and on a harder surface. It is a little crazy since they are not suppose to do this until 3 or 4 months. I got a smile but only 1. I think I have another physical man in my life.
I went back to the nurse lead baby group today. I want to get in on the up and coming baby generation. This way when I am in the park I don't feel like an intruder I might recognize a face or two. There seemed to be some nice looking (not mean and inbred) moms that I might be able to befriend, as long as they don't see how mean I am to my bigger kids :) Today there was 5 babies all born within days of Liam.. all girls and bigger than him!!! Its funny when they find out I have 3 including an 8 year old their jaws drop I guess I look kind of young. I will continue to go again after the summer I might even be able to make some coffee dates.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sweet...I so wish I was in the same place as you....every one here is mean and inbred....hahaha! Liam is thriving because you rock and that's all there is to it!
ReplyDeletehaha "mean and inbred" that's how i felt about the baby groups in langley! now, in Vic, i am too lazy to go to baby groups! hope you meet some cool moms!
ReplyDeleteI liked the ladies @ mom and baby yoga, but alas, leaving right after the session to BC now defeats the purpose of meeting new moms and babies out here. Sigh.
ReplyDeleteWe'll have our own Galiano baby group chapter with our own mean inbred babies!!!